CP Rankin’s acclaimed name across the tristate region now lends expertise as your roofer of choice for residential roof replacement, roof repairs, siding and sheet metal work.
Whether you’re planning to replace your residential roof because of age, increasing your home’s worth or an unexpected emergency event, like storm or hurricane damage, CP Rankin’s team is ready to respond.
Your roof is one of the most important elements of your home. It provides shelter, safety and protection for you and your family. Whether it's a simple repair or a full replacement, it's important to know that the work will be done at the highest quality possible and for the best price possible.
Early signs of roof damage include:
- Missing shingles, severe discoloration or leaking around the flashing.
- Excess wear, staining and collection of shingle granules in gutters.
- Visible sagging in areas due to deterioration of framing or sheathing.
- Damage to the roof's structure due to build-up of ice during the winter.
- Excess moisture in the attic area.
Whether you prefer asphalt, cedar, metal or tile roof solutions, we can help. Our team will provide straightforward and honest advice about your roofing needs, and provide a competitive quote and timetables so you can determine if time and circumstance is right for you!
Call us today and request one of our Certified Master Installers to visit with you at your property for a complimentary assessment and no obligation proposal!