The nation’s leading commercial roofing contractor, CP Rankin, is on the hunt for an all-star National Sales Manager to join its championship team. Think you have what it takes? Keep scrolling and apply today!
If you’re ambitious, highly energetic, and possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while leading your team by example, we have the perfect job for you! We are in search of the perfect candidate for a full-time National Sales Manager position, to lead our highly motivated sales team in order to achieve set sales goals, targets, and revenue.
This will be a remote position and will require travel. If your qualifications and experience meet the requirements listed below, please email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CP Rankin is a well-established roofing contractor with a history of long-lasting customer relations and outstanding customer service. Our repair and replacement projects include industrial/commercial single-ply membrane, EPDM, TPO, built-up roofing, modified bitumen, waterproofing, roof-related metals and standing seam/metal panel roofing systems, etc. To find out more about CP Rankin, click here.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with customers
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Perform, research, and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a National Sales Manager for 5+ years
- BS in Sales, Business Administration, or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of managing a high performance sales team
- Mathematics and computer skills are essential and a must
- Strong organizational skills and sales tracking and a must
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Previous construction or industrial sales experience commercial roofing experience
- Commercial roof experience in all phases, commercial roof-related sheet metal and standing-seam/metal-panel roofing systems, commercial water proofing, etc.
- Applicable experience of sales performance metrics
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Interact and work well with owners, customers, co-workers, managers, field personnel, and inter-office personnel, etc.
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Must have the ability to drive sales and must be able to problem-solve
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Time management is a must
- Must be adaptable to constantly changing environments and workplace
- Analytical and data driven problem solver
- Unlimited earning potential
- Company Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Cell Phone, laptop
- Holiday’s Paid and vacation
- 401K with company match
- Short Term and Long Term
- Health insurance