After much anticipation, BOMA’s International Conference & Expo will reconvene this year in Boston, Massachusetts (Boston Convention and Exhibition Center) on October 6 – 9, 2021. Through the pandemic, the BOMA community has been a source of strength and support as we’ve worked together through massive personal and professional changes. Focusing on getting life back to normal, we look forward to meeting everyone face to face in Boston to discover what’s on the horizon for commercial real estate.
The BOMA International Conference and Expo is the place to follow the emergingtrends and innovative solutions happening today and get an inside look at where the CRE industry is heading tomorrow and beyond. The 2021 event plans to focus on three overarching areas of commercial real estate: workforce development, the evolving workplace and new tenant demands, and emerging trends and technologies. In today’s real estate market, business as usual is no longer an option — and that’s a good thing. Discover the latest innovations that elevate your building above the rest at the BOMA 2021 Expo. Whether it’s through committees and special interest groups, educational sessions, building tours, hospitality events or networking opportunities, there’s something for everyone at this year’s event.
As a multi-level sponsor, CP Rankin looks forward to not only mingling with attendees during Expo hours and educational sessions, but also to mixing with partygoers at the Welcome Party on Thursday, October 7th.
The time is NOW! Commercial real estate is an ever-evolving market. Prepare yourself for the future by registering for the education and expertise that will heighten your performance and strengthen your professional connections.
Registration is Open: Click here to register now.
- Making the Grade: When to Go from Class B to A
- Protecting Your Supply Chain in Turbulent Times: Lessons Learned from the Pandemic
- The Reimagined Future of Work and Place: Flexibility at the Forefront
- Walk the Walk with Your Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Strategy
- Emerging Professionals: Thriving in Today’s Multi-Generational Workforce
- From Concept to Action: Climate Risk and Resilience Strategies
- Healthy and Safe Buildings: The New Competitive Advantage in CRE
- The Case for Drone Technology in Industrial Property Management
- Getting Tenants Back with Access Control and Visitor Management
- Kimberly-Clark Professional’s Onvation Smart Restroom Solution at the CityCenter@735 Building
- A Back to Work APAC Transformation to a New Hybrid Building Success Story
- Three Things You Need to Know About Elevator Safety Code Updates
- The New Normal of Disinfecting Commercial Office Space
- Lean Cleaning: How to Elevate Commercial Properties Post-Pandemic
- What it Takes to be a TOBY Winner and Outstanding TOBY Judge
- Anatomy of an Active Shooting: Survival as a Planned Outcome
- Improve Indoor Air Quality while Reducing Energy & Maintenance Costs
- Predicting Asset and Portfolio Value Using Machine Learning and Big Data
- Sustainability Strategies for a Tenant Controlled or Net Lease World
- Basics of Water Damage and Mold Remediation 101
- Positive Preparedness: Why Disaster Planning is Good for Your Facility
- Energizing Tenant Engagement Through Sustainability and Energy Efficiency
- And many, many more